The Muktinath Pilgrimage tour is popular temple of Muktinath located at the Mustang district 48km North-East of Jomsom at an altitude around 3,749m. The temple is
located on a high mountain range and it is visited during fine weather. It is the one of the main holy place is a Pagoda-Shaped temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Beyond
the temple there are 108 waterspouts which is the shape of cow headed pure holy water.
During the festival of Janai Purnima, Hindu Devotees gather and worship the Lord Vishnu. The visitors can get lodge facilities at Dharmasala and Maharani Pouwa.
Another popular temple of Jwaladevi, the goddess of flame, is located about hundred meters south part of Muktinath. We can take flight from Kathmandu through Pokhara
to Jomsom, Hike for a couple of hours along Kagbeni or trek all the way from Pokhara as well as can able to get an air service from Pokhara to Jomsom.
- Day 01
Arrival at Kathmandu 1,310m.At first welcome by Himalayan Magic Treks member and pick up from airport transfer to the Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02 / 03
Kathmandu valley Sightseeing with your cultural guide during the day time.
- Day 04
Drive to pokhara, stay over night at Hotel in pokhara.
- Day 05
Early morning take break fast than Flight to Jomsom.than after trek to Muktinath Temple.stay over night at Lodge.
- Day 06
Rest at Muktinath temple for puja or visit all village with your Guide.
- Day 07
Trek or By Bus back to Jomsom stay over night at Lodge.
- Day 08
Early morning flight back to Pokhara.Visit pokhara valley stay over night Lodge.
- Day 09
Back to Kathmandu By Bus / private car than transfer Hotel.
- Day 10
Free at Kathmandu, farewell Dinner with Typical Nepali Culture than say good bye.
- Day 11
Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination
- Airport Pick up + Drop
- All Transportation
- 3 meals per day during the Muktinath tour (Breakfast Lunch Dinner) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Tea House ( Lodge ) or Hotel
- Accommodation in star Hotel in Kathmandu
- High Experienced Government Licensed Guide and Necessary porter during the trek.
- All Government local Taxes
- National park Fees
(TIMS)Trekkers information Management System) first Aid kit and general equipment for Porter.
Guide and porter salary Staff insurance During the trekking and extra services according to the guest per Demand.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Entrance Fees
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses such as Alcoholic Beverage drinks,phone and Laundry.
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance.Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or
- Damage and personal effects. we Advice you to take out personal Travel
- Tips and Gratuities.