Manaslu Rupina La pass (4610m) Circuit Trekking takes you into the wilderness and hidden part of Manaslu region. This trek is geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating. Rupina la pass trekking is challenging trekking trial in Nepal. Rupina La pass is hidden area trekking of Nepalese Himalayas lies on the Manaslu region. Manaslu Rupina La Pass trekking was officially opened in 1991, but mountaineering expeditions have had long access to the area.
Manaslu Rupina la pass has offer the views of Manaslu (8163m), peak 29 (7879m) Himal Chuli (7893m) and Boudha (6672m) are wonderful here. Manaslu (8163m) was attempted by Japanese Expeditions every year from 1952 until 1956 when the first ascent was made. Having become known as “Japanese Mountain” much of the information about the area was available in Japanese. The Japanese continued to dominate the climbing scene of Manaslu until 1971. A few trekkers, including peripatetic Hugh Swift, Managed to obtain the trekking permit for the region but otherwise this trek has always been the domain of the mountaineering expedition. This trek is geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating circumnavigating Manaslu peak 29 (7871m) Himal Chuli (7893m) and Boudha (6672m). Much of this trek is in a region of strong Tibetan influence. We cross the Rupina-La (4520m) and descend to the Marshyangdi River and further trek down to Besisahar from where we will drive back to Kathmandu.
|Difficulty Level||Medium -Hard|
Manaslu Rupina La Pass Circuit Trekking / 20 Days – Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu (1300m)
- Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Arughat (by bus) 8-9 hrs
- Day 04: Trek Arughat to Soti Khola, 6-7 hrs
- Day 05: Trek Soti Khola to Machha Khola, 6-7 hrs
- Day 06: Trek Machha Khola to Jagat (1370m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 07: Trek Jagat to Gomna (2100m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 08: Trek Gomna to Jarang (2620m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 09: Trek Jarang to Rupina la Phedi (4143 m) takes approximately seven hours.
- Day 10: Trek Rupinala Phedi to Bhedi Odar (5150m) Via Rupina La Pass (4610m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 11: Trek Bhedi Kharka to Dudh Pokhari (5390m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 12: Trek Bhedi Odar to Bhedi Kharka (5225m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 13: Trek Dudh Pokhari to Ninghalaghari (4590m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 14: Trek Ninghalaghari to Chyadi Danda (3600m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 15: Trek Chyadi Danda to Tonje (1850m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 16: Trek Tonje to Duwar (975m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 17: Trek Duwar to Besisahar (760m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 18: Drive Besisahar to Kathmandu (1300m) 7-8 hrs
- Day 19: Farewell Friend (Final departure to your onward destination)
Airport pick up drop service
All land transportation as per itinerary
One day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with license holder tour guide
4 night’s hotel accommodation at Kathmandu in deluxe hotel on BB basis.
“Farewell dinner” before a day your departure from Nepal.
Guest house/tented accommodation according to given itinerary (sharing in 2 bed-room) and 3 meals (Breakfast, lunch, Dinner) during the trek
An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
Down jacket, for seasonal sleeping bag, Mountain Guide treks & Expedition kit bag/duffel bag,Â trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
A comprehensive medical kit
Nepal entree visa: you can get a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan InternationalÂ Airport in Kathmandu (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by Paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
Travel and rescue insurance
Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, water bottle, hot shower during the trekking etc.)
Personal trekking equipments & clothing
Tips for guides and porters
Any donation and monuments entrance fee
Nepal Trip Duration: 19 Days
Trekking duration: 16 Days
Trekking Destination: Rupina la pass (4610m) , Camp site (4020m) and Manaslu Region
Trekking Grade: Medium-Hard
Mode of trek: Lodge / Tea house
Maximum Altitude: 4610m.
Group size: 1+