Langtang region is the nearest trekking area from Kathmandu therefore very popular trekking trail. It is easy and short trail that is why the trek to Langtang valley can be packed up within a couple of weeks. Langtang valley is a secret place in Nepal with enormous snow capped peaks, spectacular glaciers, rhododendron and pine forests, grasslands, swift mountain streams, rugged gorges as well as ethnic cultures closely related to nearby Tibetan cultures. It is one of the most popular trekking trails because it does not require any training and experiences of mountain trekking as in other trekking trails and climbing. It has several glacier and massive mountains surrounding the valley including Nepal’s oldest national park i.e. Langtang national Park.
Langtang Valley Trekking provides the massive view if the landscape and chances of exploring the surrounding. After entering into the valley, there are many places to explore. The main highlights of the trek are Valley of Langtang, Langtang Lirung ((7246m), Dorje Lakpa (6966m.), Gang Chhenpo (6388m.), Ganesh Himal, Shishapangma, Manaslu, Pemathang Ri, Langshisa Ri, and numerous Tibetan and Tamang settlements.
Total Days in Nepal: 10 days
Trekking days: 6 days
Starting from: Sybru Bensi 7 hours drive from Kathmandu
Ending Point: Sybru bensi
Max altitude: 3870m
Mode of Trek tour: Tea house/camping
Group size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal/ Transfer to hotel
Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel by our staff, brief about trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen
Day 02: City Sightseeing day & Trek Preparation: Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing Major Spots of the City.
Day 03: kathmandu- shaybru Bensi (1467m) / overnight stay at teahouse
After breakfast we can drive from Kathmandu to Shyabru Besi takes 8/9 hrs by bus.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,380m) overnight stay at teahouse
Early morning trek starts from Syabrubeshi. We walk ahead along with Langtang Khola River and pass along the gradual trekking trail. Around 6 hrs of walk takes us to Lama Hotel to conclude trekking for today.
Day 05: Trekking to Langtang village (3,430m) overnight stay at teahouse
We start the trekking from lama Hotel after breakfast. We walk for around 6-7 hrs through rather easy trekking trail enjoying the flora and fauna of the surrounding. We reach to Langtang village for overnight stay.
Day 06: Langtang Village – Kyanjin Gompa (3870m.) overnight stay at teahouse
After crossing several small streams and moraines, the trail reaches the settlement at Kyangjin. We reach to kyanjin Gompa in around 3 hrs of walk. There is a small monastery and a government-operated cheese factory. You can enjoy the panoramic view of Dorje Larpa (6990m.), Langtang RI (6370m.), and Langtang Lirung (7245m.)
Day 07 Visit to Tserko-Ri and trek back to Lama Hotel overnight stay at teahouse
Today we wake up early in the morning to catch the most wonderful sunrise views from Tserko-Ri. We take our breakfast and head back to lama Hotel crossing Kyanjin Gompa. The 5 hrs walk through Tibetan settlements brings us back to Lama Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 08: Lama Hotel – Syabru Besi (1450m)/ overnight stay at teahouse
Around 5 hrs of descend through beautiful trekking trail brings us back to Syabrubeshi. Overnight stay in syabrubeshi.
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu/overnight stay at Hotel
After successfully concluding the Langtang trekking we head back to Kathmandu by bus, which takes about Seven hours.
Day 10: Farewell Dinner & Departure
Before your planned return from Kathmandu, We Organizes farewell dinner for the whole trekking team including guides and porters and share our experiences with each other.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and Langtang Nation park entry permits.
- Ground transportation by Bus /Jeep from Katmandu to Sybru bensi / Katmandu..
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation,
- Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welfare diner.
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 45 (duration 30 days from date of issue) you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at
- International air fair
- 1 Photo for Nepal Visa.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food in kathmandu ( and also in case return early from trek than our schedule)
- Extra accomodation in kathmandu if you arrive early or late departure.
- Your personal expenses like phone call, laundry service ,battery recharge,extra porter.
- All bar bills,like beer,coke, bottle of water.
- All the expenses in mountian if any happen like road block, land slide, politically strike.
- Tips for the guide and porter.