Kathmandu Valley tour is one of the most popular sightseeing tour in Nepal. Kathmandu city is the capital city of Nepal and is considered as heart of Nepal. Kathmandu valley the political, commercial, cultural hub of Nepal is framed for its natural beauty and historic and holistic places. Kathmandu valley contains three fabled cities, Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. Kathmandu city has an artistic exposition of graceful temples, elegant palaces, brick paved courtyards and giant streets. It is surrounded by green mountain walls above which tower mighty snowcapped peaks. Kathmandu city has the pilgrimage places for both Hindus and Buddhists.
Kathmandu valley tour offer Kathmandu Tour, Holiday tour in all around Kathmandu city with a local expert tour guide as per your interest language
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmanduyou will be met on arrival at the International airport (TIA). Transfer to your hotel / Overnight in KathmanduDay 02: KathmanduAfter breakfast proceeds for city tour of Kathmandu visiting Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swoyambunath and Durbar Square.
Pashupatinath Temple is situated 5 km east of Kathmandu, the temple of Lord Shiva; Pathupatinath with two tired golden roof and silver doors is considered one of the holiest shrines of Hindus.
Boudhanath Stupa:The Stupa of Boudhanath lays 8kms east of Kathmandu. This ancient colossal Stupa is one of the biggest in the world and the center of Buddhism in the world. It was listed in the UNESCO Heritage Monument in 1979.
Swoyambunath Stupa: Swoyambhunath Stupa, atop the hillock is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal enlisted in the World Heritage Site.
Later proceed for city tour of Kathmandu visiting Durbar Square, complex of palaces, courtyard and temples, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, use to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu / Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu
Morning Drive to Daksinkali (Tuesday and Saturday is special for visit to Daksinkali Temple) and Pharphing Village visit in Kritipur, at night dinner with Nepali culture programme / Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 04: Kathmandu to Nagarkot Via Bhaktapur City tour
Morning Drive to Bhaktapur: Visit to Subar Square Nyatpola, Akash Bhairab, Tiel Mahadev, and whole Royal Palace, Siddhi Lakshimi and Fasidega mandir, Tachupal Tole (Tajmath and Dattaraya mandir). Peacock’s Alley, Surya Binayak, Changunarayan Temple drive to Nagarkot
Nagarkot is situated at 32 km east of Kathmandu and at an altitude of 2175 m above sea level, Nagarkot is a popular destination for the view of sunrise and sunset and panoramic view of Himalayas including Mount Everest / Overnight in Nagarkot
Day 05: Nagarkot to Kathmandu
We have lunch and then drive back to Kathmandu to visit the ancient city of Patan Durbar Square, Tibetan Refugee Camp and Handicraft Industrial Estate.
Patan City is an enchanting mélange of palace buildings, artistic courtyard and former palace complex. One remarkable monument here is a 16th century temple dedicated to the Hindu God Lord Krishna, built entirely of stone / Overnights in Kathmandu
Day 06: Kathmandu
Final departure of onward destination or free day in Kathmandu for shopping & personal activities / overnight at Kathmandu
- Airport Transfers pickup and drop
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu for 6 night’s BB basis
- All entrance fees of temple, monastery, and museum etc
- All transportation during Temple tour package
- Experience English speaking tour Guide
- Guided Sightseeing Tour
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visas fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses (phone, internet, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Other unexpected cost due to delay, strike etc
- Tips for guide, staff and driver