This package includes guided tours of Kathmandu’s most famous sites including Durbar Square, Swyambhunath temple (a Buddhist temple also known as Monkey Temple), Boudhanath Stupa, and Pasupatinath (another very well-known, stone-crafted Hindu temple honoring Lord Shiva).
Lumbini is situated in the Terai belt of the nation. Lumbini happens to be one of the famous tourist destinations, a mecca for the devotees and believers all over the world. Lumbini is located in the district of Kapilvastu, near the Indian border. Blessed with the various sites, instruments and shrines of various stages of buddha`s life, Lumbini offers a variety of attractions related to the different occurences in Budhha`s life. While there are various inscriptions, bricks and other evidences of Lumbini being the birthplace and a place of worship for the people for centuries, it was discovered by Nepali Archaeologist . The archaeologist discovered the Ashoka pillar which confirmed the linkage of Lumbini with Buddha.UNESCO enlisted the birth place of Lord Buddha as a world heritage site due to it`s importance to the Hindu and Buddhist religious community as well as the history and culture of the entire world. The Lumbini heritage sites covers 4.8km in length and 1.3km in width and is stated as a monastic zone where only monasteries can be built. Building of any recreational structure in the area is prohibited and is separated into the eastern zone (with Theravadin monasteries) and the western zone (Mahayana and Vajrayana monasteries)
The tour Package also includes plenty of time to just relax and soak in and enjoy the beauty and uniqueness that is Nepal. This is truly an adventure cum Pilgrimage your family will talk about for years to come.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Morning sight seen Pashupatinath temple, Durbar Square in Patan City, visit Krishna Temple, after lunch visit Durbar Square in Kathmandu, living Goddess Kumari, swyambhu nath and boudha nath.
- Day 03: Morning Flight from Kathmandu to Lumbini Pick up from airport and checked in hotel. After rest or after lunch, visit to lumbini sacred garden.Inside the sacred garden, we can see exact birth place of Buddha the nativity of Maya Devi, the Ashoks Pillar and the sacred ponds. Beside those sites, we can see encient and historical stupas, monuments and remains. Library and museum is also available there. If one once inters the garden he forgets the material world and feel itself peace and holiness. At last we can see sunset from Peace stoopa. Back to hotel
- Day 04: After breakfast, around nine to ten o’ clock walk or Drive to kapilvastu. This site is 28 km North West far from Lumbini; this is the royal palace of shuddhodan, father of Lord Buddha. There is many other encient gumbas but they are only in ruins and remains.The famous sites in kapilvastu:
There is much other side, Gotihawa, sagarhawa, sisnihawa etc. But normally people visit the three sites. Normally it takes 4 to six hours. After s/s back to hotelDay 05: Have breakfast and move to airport or drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 06: Rest day in Kathmandu
- Airport Transfers pickup and drop
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara & LumbiniBB basis
- All entrance fees of temple, monastery, and museum etc
- All transportation during Temple tour package
- Experience English speaking tour Guide
- Guided Sightseeing Tour
- All government and local taxes
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visas fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses (phone, internet, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Other unexpected cost due to delay, strike etc
- Tips for guide, staff and driver