Gokyo Cho-la Pass trekking is also known as Everest Circuit trek. The Everest Circuit Trek is one of the most adventurous and exciting treks in Nepal. It provides the thrill of trekking at higher altitudes with panoramic views of the highest Himalayan peaks, culminating with a visit to Everest Base Camp itself, and magnificent views of Mount Everest itself from nearby mountains.
Everest circuit trekking is the fantastic and grandest walk overall in the land of the Himalayas. This Everest trekking is famous for its spectacular mountains peaks and the loyalty and friendliness of the Sherpa’s and their authentic culture which appears to the best reason that the Everest region is the most popular and wanted destinations for tourists in Nepal. The Everest region offers atmosphere of the mountain views and opportunities to get a glimpse of world famous climbers (Sherpa) and their life. The circuit trek further offers the opportunities to go sightseeing around Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site whereas variety of Himalayas and floral are closer to look at the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world.
This trek follows the highly praised trekking route through the Dudh Koshi to its source the Gokyo Lake which is to the west of the Everest Base Camp, giving you the benefit to summit Gokyo Peak (5483m) offering a fantastic panoramic view of Cho Oyo, Everest and Makalu.We reach at Dzongla by crossing the Cho La pass. And return back to Lukla following the route through Everest Base Camp, Kalapatar down to Pangboche, Tengboche, Khumjung village, Namche Bazar and Lukla..
|Difficulty Level||Medium -Hard|
Total Trip Duration : 18 Days
Trekking Duration : 16 Days
Trekking Start : Lukla
Trekking End: Lukla
Maximum Altitude: 5364m
Mode of Trek: Tea house / camping
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal / Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Full day of sightseeing visiting Kathmandu’s most famous sites
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800m), trek to Phakding (2610m) and stay at teahouse
Day 04: Phakding – Namche Bazzar ( 3440m) and stay at teahouse 6 hour
Day 05: Namche bazzar Rest ( Today is the acclimation day. we will hike to Everest view hotel where you can see great Everest view and visit sagarmatha national park)
Day 06: Namche bazaar – Dole (420m) and stay at teahouse 6 hour
Day 07: Dole – Machhermo(4410m) 6 hour
Day 08: Machhermo – Gokiyo and stay at teahouse (4790m) 5 hour
Day 09: Gokiyo-Rest day ( early morning we will hike to Gokyo Ri 5360m)
Day 10: Gokiyo -Thagna(470m) and stay at teahouse 5 hour
Day 11: Thagna – Chola pass5330m) Dzongla (4830m) and stay at teahouse 7 hour.
Day 12: Dzongla – Lobuche – Goraksheph( 5100m) and stay at teahouse 6 hour
Day 13: Gorakhsheph – EBC(5364m) – Gorakhsheph and stay at teahouse ( 7 hour)
Day 14: Gorakhsheph – Kalapather – Dingboche and stay at teahouse (4410m) 6 hour
Day 15: Dingboche – Namche ( 4 hour) and stay at teahouse
Day 16: Namche – Lukla( 2840m) and stay at teahouse 7 hour
Day 17: Lukla – kathmandu by flight Stay in Hotel
Day 18: Departure from Nepal
- Airport / Hotel /Airport . by private car/van/Bus.
- Two night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu .
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tea /coffe with meal.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works..
- Domestic flight Ticket (Kathmandu to Lukla Kathmandu.
- Twin Sharing accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- ‘Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- All expenses in emmergency cases like Canceld or delay flight.Strike etc.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.