This trekking area lies on the central eastern region of Nepal. This is a relatively easy but extremely interesting trek. We recommend it for those wanting to get away from the more popular regions of both Annapurna and Everest.
Between Kathmandu and Pokhara there are three major groups of peaks: Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Manaslu, Himal Chuli these are all less frequented areasl. The area is famous for the unspoilt Tamang culture, spectacular views of mountains and colourful rhododendron forests. It is also conveniently close to Kathmandu. There are various routes which can be tailored to suit your time considerations.
The Ganesh Himal is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Himal can clearly be seen from Kathmandu Valley. The Ganesh Range Peaks (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like crystal, that is the “Great Himalayan Chain” forming the skyline. This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valley of the Budhi Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the east, which becomes Trishuli Khola in the lower section.
Trekking Duration : 11 days
Starting from : Trisuli
Eanding at : Gorkha
Grade : medium
Maimum altitude : 4100mtrs
Mode of trek : Fully Camping
Group size : 2+
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu/ Nepal/ transfer to hotel
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing-visit Nepal’s main sightseeing spots
Day 03: Drive to Trisuli and start trek to Salankhu Khola, / overnight at tented camp
Day 04: Trek to Bhalche village (2020m) / overnight at tented camp
Day 05: Trek to Gonga (2800m) / overnight at tented camp
Day 06: Rest at Gonga (2800m) for acclimatization / overnight at tented camp
Day 07: Trek to Singla (3450m) / overnight at tented camp
Day 08: Trek to Serthung village / overnight at tented camp
Day 09: Trek to Laba / overnight at tented camp
Day 10: Trek to Mongyethanti / overnight at tented camp
Day 11: Trek to Dumchet village / overnight at tented camp
Day 12: Trek to Budhigandaki / overnight at tented camp
Day 13: Trek to Aarughat (700m) / overnight at tented camp
Day 14: Arughat (700m) drive bus to Kathmandu overnight at hotels
Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu for personal activities or join onward program or final departure
- Airport Pick Up/Drop
- 2 Night Toruist class Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Full board Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee,hot choklate,etc during the trek.
- All accommodation by tented during the trek.
- Experienced, helpful and english speaking trekking Guide.
- 1 professional trekking cook.
- Necessary trekking porter.
- All tentes, Guest tent, staff tent, and toilet tent.
- All kitchen gear.
- All Transpotation.
- Trekking Permits, TIMS.
- 13% Governement tax.
- Office service charge.
- All Lunch diner in Kathmandu .
- Travel insurance
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- All bar bills( coke, beer, bottle of water, phonecall etc)
- Items of a personal nature
- All meal and hotel accomodatin in Kathmandu if Arrive early from trek due to any reason.also late
- depature that our Itinerary.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver.