Everest Panorama trek / Everest Mini Trek route is more famous because of the friendly Sherpa people, colorful festivals and the Buddhist monasteries. This trek is recommended to the trekkers who have only a limited time and to catch a glimpse of Everest from a closest point. Mount Everest fascinates the world by being top of the world. The Everest Panorama Treks provides a good insight into Sherpa culture without struggle of high altitude trekking. A best Sunrise Views from Everest View Hotel in Khumjung.Walking through the lovely forest and traditional Sherpa villages to the world renowned and sacred monastery of Tyangboche is rewarded with the views from a low elevation and in a shortest time period of Mt. Everest soaring behind Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama-Dablam, Kangtega and Tawache peaks. When you have rest day our Guide will take you meet the Sherpas, enjoy their world renowned hospitality and witness how life continues very much as it has done for centuries at traditional Sherpa villages of Khumjung and Khunde.
Total Trip Duration:10 Days
Trekking duration: 7 Days
Starting : Lukla
Ending : Lukla
Grade : Mederate
Mode of trek : Tea house/ Lodge
Maximum Altitude : 3850m.
Group size :1+
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal/ Transfer to hotel
Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel by our staff, brief about trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchenDay 02: City Sightseeing day:Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing
(Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath )Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800 m) / trek to Phakding and stay in teahouse 3 hour
Today we fly to Lukla, the main starting point for trekking to Everest Base Camp. From Lukla, we begin trekking and reach the village of Phakding, a small village located in the Khumba region of Nepal and located along the Dudh Koshi River. Phakding is also a main shopping area on the way to Mount Everest.Day 04: Trek from Phakding (2610m) to Namche Bazaar (3500m) and stay at teahouse 6 hour. After trekking to Namche Bazaar, we stay in a teahouse lodge and enjoy this mountain region.
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3500m) and stay at teahouse
Namche Bazaar is the gateway of the Himalayas, and is very popular among trekkers, and also has many hotels (teahouses) and good Internet access. We will spend a day here adjusting to the altitude.
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3850 m) and stay at teahouse 6 hour. Today we trek to Tengboche, a location famous for its spectacular views and unique building structures. It is also the site of an important Buddhist monastery and is also known as the home of the Sherpas.
Day 07: Trek from Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar (3500 m) and stay at teahouse 4 hourHaving visited Mount Everest Base Camp and viewed Mount Everest, we will return from Pangboche to Namche Bazar, reliving the excitement of visiting Everest base Camp.
Day 08: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2800 m) and stay at teahouse 5 hour
After breakfast, we will trek back to Lukla .
Day 09: Depart early in the morning flying back from Lukla to Kathmandu stay in hotel. This is departure day for us. Early in the morning, we will arrive at the airport and fly back to Kathamandu. After being transported to our hotel, refreshments will be provided.
Day 10: Free day in Kathmandu / final program before departure
This free day allows you to enjoy Kathmandu on your own. We will have a farewell program together before your final departure.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport Transportation
- Three night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu .
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit. TIMS permit and necessary company paper work..
- Domestic Flight Ticket (KTM-LUK-KTM) / Accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide. Trekking porters (porter for clients).
- And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and
- Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare
- Food in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses.
- All bar bills like bottle of water, hot water,hot shower, beer, coke, etc.
- Extra night Hotel and meal in Kathmandu. case of early return from trekking, late depature,early arrive than our itinerary.
- Tips for the guide and porter.