Dhampus sarangkot trek is easy 2 night 3 days short baby trek around pokhara valley. This trek starts from Phedi drive one hour from Pokhara. Pokhara, One of the most charming valleys in the Himalayas, Offers spectacular panoramic view of the dimidiating the sky. Beside the snowy Mountains, other charms of the valley are its eminent Fewa, Bagnesh and Rupa lakes. One side there is many Nature Beauty of Waterfalls, Cave White Water River gorgeous you other side Culture and Religions Temple, Monastery grasp.
From Phedi climb up hill 2 hour to Dhampus village. The village of Dhampus on the Annapurna trail is blessed with grand views of the Annapurna range. Dhampus is beautiful village a number of slate roofed house. paved country yard Buddhist monastery. The trek remain ideal for those wishing to experience Nepal mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time.
From dhampus we will hike to Naudanda ( Nine hill) stop for Lunch and continue hike to Sarangkot. Sarangkot trek offer you spectacular mountain scenery ( Mt Dhaulagri, Annapurna , Machhapuchre, Nilgiri, Lamjung hima etc. and enchanting view of Pokhara valley. and Pokhara lake. Specially in the night time you can see beautiful lighting Pokhara valley view.
Nepal Trip Duration: 7 Days
Trekking duration: 5 Days
Trekking Destination: Poonhill
Trekking Grade: Easy
Mode of trek: Lodge / Tea house
Maximum Altitude: 2850m.
Group size: 1+
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal/ Transfer to hotel
Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel by our staff, brief about trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen
- Day 02: Full day of sightseeing visiting Kathmandu’s most famous sites
City Sightseeing day:Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Durbar square).
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and stay at hotel / rest and free time
Today we travel to the city of Pokhara, often termed the city of beauty, by taxi or bus. Along the way, there are great views and an introduction to the Nepalese countryside. After reaching Pokhara, it is time to rest and enjoy your free time.
- Day 04: From Pokhara drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus.
- Day 05: Dhampus to Trek Sarangkot
- Day 06: Sarangkot to Trek down 3 hour to Pokhara. Overnight Pokhara.
- Day 07: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Day 08: Departure from Nepal as per your Schedule
- Airport pick up drop
- 2 Night hotel in KAhtmandu.
- 2 Night hotel in Pokhra.
- Kathmandu /Pokhara/Kathmandu by toruist Bus.
- 3 times meal in mountian( breakfast,Lunch and dinner.
- lodge to lodge accomodation in trekking.
- 1 Guide
- trekking porter if needed
- Trekking permit and necessary paper.
- International airfair
- Nepal visa
- all food in kathmandu and Polkhara
- personal expenses, phonecall, laundry service etc.
- all bar bill coke, beer, water etc.
- Tips for guide, porter and driver.