Annapurna Circuit Trek | Around the Annapurna trek
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is considered to be the most traditional and World Classic trek in the Annapurna region Nepal. The highlight of this trek is crossing over the 5,416m Thorong La Pass, which is as high as one can get in this region without climbing a mountain. The Annapurna Circuit Trek tends to be more physically demanding than the other treks in this region, so good physical condition is necessary. The trail offers spectacular mountain scenery that passes through the Northern Himalayan range and Tibetan plateau. Gurungs, Magars, Chhetris, and Newars heavily settle the Southern slopes of Manaslu and Annapurna ranges except higher regions, which support thick forest of rhododendron and fir trees.
The Annapurna circuit trek can make short or long as the demand of trekkers.
For the completed the trek as a whole over 15 to17 days including poonhill, the trek can be shorten which fly from Jomsom to pokhara after crossing Thorng la.
|Difficulty Level||Medium -Hard|
Nepal Travel Days: 20 days.
Trekking Duration: 17 days.
Trekking Destination: Cross Throngla 5416m
Eanding point: Nayapul
Maximum Altitude: 5416m
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal/ Transfer to hotel
Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel by our staff, brief about trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchenDay 02: City Sightseeing day:Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Durbar square)Day 03: Dive to Besinshahar via Bhulbhule and stay at teahouseDay 04: Trek Bhulbhule (1070m) to Ghyarmuphat (1540m) and stay at teahouse
Day 05: Trek Ghyarmuphat (1540m) to Chamje (1610m) and stay at teahouse
Day 06: Trek to Chamje (1610m) to Tal (1700) and stay at teahouse
Day 07: Trek Tal (1700m) to Danaque (1940m) and stay at teahouse
Day 08: Trek Danaque (1940m) to Chame (2670m) and stay at teahouse
Day 09: Trek Chame (2670m) to Pisang (3200m) and stay at teahouse
Day 10: Trek Pisang to Manang (3540m) and stay at teahouse
Day 11: Acclimatization day in Manang and stay at teahouse
Day 12: Trek Manang (3540m) to Yak Kharka (4018m) and stay at teahouse
Day 13: Trek Yak Kharka (4018m) to Thorung Phedi (4450m) and stay at teahouse
Day 14: Trek Thorung Phedi (4450m) to Muktinath (3800m) crossing over the Thorung-La (5416m) and stay at teahouse
Day 15: Drive from Muktinath to Ghasa – 2650m and stay at teahouse
Day 16: Drive from Ghasa (2650m) to Tatopani (1189m) and stay at teahouse
Day 17: Trek Tatopani (1189m) to Ghorepani – 2850m and stay at teahouse
Day 18: Visit Poon Hill (3210m), back to the lodge, breakfast and trek to Tikhedhunga (1540m) and stay at teahouse
Day 19: Trek Tikhedhunga (1540m) to Nayapul (1070m) drive to Pokhara and stay in hotel.
Day 20: Free day in Pokhara for personal activities or join onward program from next day or drive back to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Katmandu to Jagat by Bus..
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by plane.
- Private car from trek ending place Nayapul to Pokhara
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters, Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation,
- Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- One night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welfare diner.
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- All Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also Hotel, all the meals in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- All expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to land slide, political strike etc.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Trekking equipment
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, Pot of tea coffee etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.